Sunday, June 21, 2009

Load Club Asylum - Album sampler 2005 Online

Album sampler 2005


Do you like Album sampler? It's my favorite mp3 from Club Asylum.
Would I Lie (Club Asylum dub mix) is really crazy song.
DOWNLOAD Album sampler!!!


Genre: house
Tracks:
  • Act Like You Know
  • Would I Lie (Club Asylum vocal mix)
  • Just A Groove
  • Hypnotise
  • Don't U Wanna Be
  • Future Groove
  • Club Lonely
  • Sexual Healing
  • Change My World
  • Would I Lie (Club Asylum dub mix)
  • Crazy dub
  • Champagne Bubbler

Get Album sampler track demo here.
Complete song! No additional software or browser plugins required! You can use them for unlimited number of times.
Downloaded songs will work on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Club Asylum - Album sampler 2005 - click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment